Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Washi Up Wednesday Challenge

Hello Everyone ...it's Beverly from Yorkie Mom Scrapping.

I am super excited to be a part of the Washi Up! Design Team and hope that you will play along with me.

For this week's challenge I decided to alter a swatch book for a sweet friend of mine, so let's see what you can create with your Washi!  You can use any colors you like and if you don't have any Washi tape you can get it here.




For this challenge you must use Washi tape and you must alter something other then a card.  The challenge will end on Tuesday (night) 09/17/13, so make sure you get projects in by then.  

 I had a great time altering this swatch book, and hope that you join in on the fun and share with us what you make at the Washi Up! Blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Great inspiration, Beverly! Hmm, I might have to pull out my Washi tape and add this to my list of Challenges to join!

    ReplyDelete